0

127minutes


Caught 252 on Wednesday nd Star Trek just now with Starfish(:
Both were great! 252 reminds me of World Trade Center; th one about 911!
But this's graphic nd animation is fake please. Th water, th waves, th fire. Lol.
Th male protagonist is kinda handsome thought(:
Star Trek is nice too! In fact, I entered th theatre not knowing exactly what th show's about. But I can say, it's definitely nice uh. A good watch(: Nd Sulu is th Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay guy; th Harold! Can't help but link him with that movie!


More t come..

Plus Terminator, Transformer II.
5 more movies~
I'm so anticipating A&D cos it seems t be smthg like DaVinci Code? && I can't believe someone actually didn't watch Da Vinci Code xD
It's just a nice show, it's a MUST WATCH please~ Zomg!
Anw, both are by Tom Hanks, box office guarantee. Ahaha.


Lol. I feel like I'm doing some kinda movie review? xD
But there's too many nice movies lately!
Okay. I'm gg t play l4d (laugh out loud!) alrdy. I haven't played for so long.
Everytime see Starfish play, cos he always say I feed. T_T


xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top