0

TGIgtbF

THANK GOD IT'S going t be FRIDAY!
LOL.

Some photos from mrsunnychow's camera for Grado9(:


Nd a very classic nd interesting photo of me nd Starfish. Our expression are funny!
So anw, I met up with mary'darling tday at LotOne after waiting her for -insert number- hours. Lol. It was an enjoyable session; had dinner at Kaari. It made us feel damn bloated like after 5mouthfuls? Th curry wasn't that bad.

I NEED MORE OF SUCH SESSIONS TO KEEP MYSELF SANE FROM SCHOOL!

Starfish started work tday. Went down t TB t accompany him for ONE hour cos he got th timing wrong. I'm looking forward t free movies uh(:
Thanks Mel, for th cab ride(: TB is like so on th way for me now can.. Unlike paragon. Lol. Nd my special one is studying there, which totally makes things better. Can see everybody (okay, just Starfish nd special one) at a go. LOL.




lovefromlovewithlove.
First domo-kun owned! Nd poifull. Oishii(:

how can you score so low for mine nd so high for other's =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top