0

dedicated post t my specialONE!

PEEKTUREEEESSSS OVERLOAD!!



friends always says "i'd be there for you, whenever you need me."



nd i've always wondered how many meant it, when they say that.


because i know i'm guilty of saying that without really meaning it that way.
nd i've stopped saying that unless i really meant it!


BUT I KNOW SHE DOES!
my special one(:





th one with her doors wide open,


ready t embrace me,


without asking anything nd just let me cry my heart out.


even though she might be busy with her stuff,


even though she might had a long day too,


but she readily said YES when i asked if i could pop by.



my special one(:


i stood in th train alone, already in tears.


nd when she opens th door, i see a familiar face.



it makes me wanna cry harder.



i had a looooong day.



thanks for taking me in,



nd listen t me when that's what i needed th most at that time.



my special one(:



i'm so grateful t have you nd that you live so near me!.



my own psychologist.


my pillar of support.


my dear friend.



my special one.





thanks for everything last night!


you make me SMILE again.



i was still contemplating if i should text you.



nd i totally didn't regret that decision.



love you many,
my special one(:




put all those sentences together,
AKU CINTA KAMU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top