0

一样的任性

GAAAAAH! Starfish nd Mummy says th difference of my hair is NOT huge. T_T
We spent 5hours+ inside that salon leh! Damn, th service is lousy please. WILL NOT GO BACK THERE ANYMORE. In th end I was late for meeting Starfish. Ended at around 6+ nd rushed down t meet him.

Did I mention? We got our pay alrdy! =D
money money money~
Treated Starfish t BentoBox th moment we got it. Remember uh, your treat on th 28th! (:
Gonna treat folks t dinner tomorrow night, hopefully if they can make it!

Phumph. I so don't look forward t school reopen. Suddenly, I'd rather work at mrgoh's office. Lol. I wanna earn earn earn moneh! I'm contemplating on a PSP, a MP4. I'm just so glad I managed t do my hair before CNY! *reminder t self* Gonna go down t office t collect my other half de pay some time next week! WOOHOO! Double grins~

Okay, I'm uber sleeeeeeepy~
I wanna sleeeeeeep!
Gnights world♥

Sometimes you make me so mad
I want to push you into th oncoming traffic.
Then I realize, I'd die trying to save you.

i know you're not th only at fault.
i shouldn't always 对你发小姐脾气。
i shouldn't always walk away when you make me angry.
BUT.
you shouldn't always talk t me using that tone.
you shouldn't always abuse me verbally like that.
you should have chased after nd apologised.
glad we're good again quickly.
xoxo'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top