0
Popped by City Hall for Ctb + Starfish + Nelson + Eileen meetup. Thfoodplace have th Omelette Rice=D me like th omelette rice!
Went t th 春城洋溢华夏情 fair t see my callighraphy shifu! Didn't managed t catch 花花. Shifu said he went in th afternoon. o.O

It kinda feels like 团员 t me(:

Damn, we just realised that PR project 1 is due next friday. 亏我们 still so slack nd lag, like we have alot of America time. Gonna rush it out this thursday nd friday. Boohoos!

KBox on Saturday uh! We go town de outlet, then I can see th weave bag I wanna buy. Then maybe can shop a lil for CNY clothes as well. I'm starting t panic a lil. Cos I haven't gotten any clothes.

Yayness. I'm kinda looking forward t Thursday(: Starfish promise t shop a lil for new bag! But he doesn't want t watch ANIME with me. Because th anime I'm referring t is PONYO. Urgh, I think th lil goldfish is CUTE lor! I love t irritate you with th video of th actual singers! WAHAHA.

Okays, I'm kinda beat. Gonna hit th sack!



撒娇就赢。
不管是你还是我。
xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top