0

huat ah.

Many many many loves t Starfish, Syaz, Mary nd Chinyee darling!
Cos they were th only ones who visited me during th past 6days. (:
Especially Starfish, for coming down everyday.
xoxo'


In case anyone has been wondering what happened,
JIAYAN WAS DIAGNOSED WITH STOMACH INFECTION ND HAD A HIGH FEVER
for th past 6 days.
All thanks t a simple action of closing th windows in room63o4.
Anyway, it was so bad that I got hospitalized, plus dehydration.
They took my blood, xray nd some other whatnot tests.
&& I'm not better yet. I mean, yes. On th whole, no more vomitting & diarrhea, no more fever, no more muscle aches, no more stomach cramps/aches. BUT I FUCKING CAN'T SPEAK cos my throats hurts like crazy!
Like there's a sword or something pointing at my throat.


So tomorrow is CNY. Nd I just got back from ahma house from reunion dinner. Ate th littlest ever, simply can't swallow any food. My aunt even bought chocolates for everyone. Nd EVERYONE starts eating them nd even asks if I want some. ps/ my folks are eating chocolates now as I'm typing this! Oh man.


Okay, I'm off t teevee now.



whole day whole day whole day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top