0

th rain that seems fake.

th tears on th bus yesterday was not bcos of th song but what you said, honey.
yes, th song did made it worse.
but it was more of what you said.

i admit that i was a lil emotional nd unreasonable earlier on.
i shouldn't have done what i did.

man, i always end up feeling apologetic after fighting with you.
it really tortures me t be quarelling with you.
but it irks me when you become oblivious t things that every elses sees.
bah, forget it!
it's not your fault anyway.
i'm sorry, i shouldn't have raised my voice at you.


------------------------------------------------
Oh man, there's AOFA CA tomorrow. I'm so not prepared. Moreover I can't practice it on lappy, cos it's th dumb o7 version.

Been blogshopping for clothes, (my black Kimono dress arrived!=D)I'm gettin a lil worried that I wouldn't be able t buy CNY clothes this coming weekend, bet everywhere's gonna be overfilled with people. Damn. But thn again, I'm looking forward t this weekend's shopping trip. Note t self: buy lingerie nd mummydearest's bday present.


i realise i can't keep myself sane in jurong point when i'm alone. i'm like a crazy gurl walking up nd down up nd down th escalator. i went up t Level 1 thinking Shihlin was there nd realised it was at B1 when i reach Level 1. Went back t B1 again t realise that it was actually at Level 1. Just too many things going through my mind. Bahhh, i really don't like t leave things hanging.


Anyway. Eons ago, i came across this novel called Th Art of Seduction at POPULAR. Kept procrastinating nd in th end i did not buy it. Nd tday i saw it at th BIG BOOKSHOP at Clementi while buying a file for PR's project (speaking of which, i haven't print it yet! Look at th time!) nd it costs ONLY SGD7.90!! i remembered it t be 20odd at POPULAR. But thn again it's such a long ago book, i reckon th value's drop since almost nobody would buy it. i'm happy, cos i'm armed in a good book. (:

I FEEL INSANE NOW.
nd i'm unhappy:(
what an irony!



ps/ i'm deprived of a good movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top