0

super special!

School is starting soon like, in 10hours time?!

Had dinner at 店小二 with folks nd Starfish. I treated them t dinner. Awww, I'm so great right? I know! xD

Finally can dump my new but spoilt shoe. Shopped around JP just now nd bought a new pair! Prettay nd cheap. ME LIKE! Cos got STARSFLOWERS. Nd it's black(:

Okay, feels like I'm blabbering nonsense now. Btw, Long Island (Tea) tastes like shit nd FairPrice Nestle brand's ice cream is inedible. We tried it, it sucks. Nd worse, when you combine both together. Really. && 1A (or is it A1?) de curry puffs damn nice suddenly! I used t not like it, cos I think th skin's sucky. But Daddy bought it just now nd I thought it was damn nice. (But I still don't like th skin though) Th curry is nice, cos it's like gravvy form. (:


me love spending concrete quality time chatting with you like just now. me love pillow talks. me love lying on your laps nd chat through desert nd drinks time. me love you.
Gaaah, feels like i haven't said this for some time.

Urgh, drunk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top