0

肥雄!

Random meet up for supper with Ctb members last night! (:

th hungry one.

陪客。xD

Anw, mina-san.
Click!
Megan Fox was really a man!
Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early
age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing.
When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests,
his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.


OMFG. Megan Fox th Transformer. WAHAHA. Okay. *inside joke*


Anywayyyyy, I ripped this off Ld's FB! Omfreakkingod!


去年的13o8o8. LOL.
Okay, I feel that Starfish is going wtf?! now. WAHAHA. Classico!





Don't even doubt my ♥ for a second, don't.
就是因为知道你的心在我这,我的情绪才不会那么不稳定。
Rmb what I told you about this?
I don't know if you'd ever get what I mean.
But baby, 我的视线里只有你。
You didn't want t tell me truthfully how you feel abt th incident just now,
idk what t do.
If you felt awful about it, I wouldn't have felt any better.
If you don't like it, tell me.
Don't ignore me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top