0

JBP n FLYER

I know you have been waiting for me t update.
Super no mood lately. Been feeling really tired everyday nd have been crying alot lately.
Nd I'm so happy that I got t meet Syazzy yesterday, for



One thing that made me happier, th mashed potato that I missed th other time!






Actually I feel very bad. Cos whenever I see her, I'd be pouring all my sorrows t her. Talking about ______ undesirable mindset nd UBER BIG EGO.

Meet up soon again love, promise this time I won't bomb you with all those bullshit(:

Anw, META members.
We're thinking of having a get-together on 24July. What you guys think? Afterall, it's a special date for us 5!
ps. you better know why is it special! xD



JURONG BIRDPARK.
You know it's really funny. Ever since we went t JBP that day, I start seeing so many different JBP advertisements nd poster around. Especially in Jurong Point. O.o

Anyway, this's th one that I like th most in JBP.
PINK FLAMINGOS!!
Not a fan of pink, but these are really pretty! (:


Th complimentary ticket nd some funfair voucher.


We went without brekky nd lunch, th complimentary sandwhiches turned out t taste superb. LOL.



Like some tourists taking photos with th water fall. XD



Been wanting t post this picture when I first saw it. THEY LOVE ME!!
Hahas, super random.

Watched Jumanji -okay, ancient movie I know- with Ctb -baba +nel at Malio's place earlier on..
I'm so freakking tired now. Gonna watch LAST EPISODE of MyQueen nd head t bed.
One more hour t 1am. (:


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
I ♥ MY DADDY LOADS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top