0

Starfish Bday Part I

MADLY IN LOVE,
with night scenes!



Okay, it was supposingly Starfish's pre birthday celebration with me but it ended up like my birthday celebration cos we went t Flyer nd had Popeye's for dinner.
Yes, both are my favourite! xD



I took a picture of him with th present nd him opening th present, BUT I DIDN'T TAKE HIM WITH TH PRESENT T_T




Say FLYER!


Okay, actually I'm feeling abit bad now when I recall.
Like I said, it was supposed t be his birthday celebration. BUT HE TREATED ME TO DINNER ND FLYER instead. Am I bad or what. =X
*act cute*


His usual stunts. Lol.


Well, not exactly breathtaking. But good enough t make me happy. Lol.
Flyer in our favourite colour, baby! =D


Okay, his actual birthday's celebration with buhaosiao will be up soon.
So stay tuned for th photos(:
Nd he claimed he took picture with a chio bu at one of th station. Okay, not many will know what am I blabbering about.
Gonna go edit BIRD PARK trip's photo now! Might be back later with another post(:
XOXO!



Thanks for staying with me this time.
Thanks for staying back.
Your encouragement meant alot.
Nd your presence, no less.
loveyou!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top