0

20th


Celebrated this dude's bday last Sunday(:





Meet my new friend! (:
weiming=D


sam nd Starfish.
He looks cool in that shirt! Sam nd I nd WM chose it for him! =D

Strangely we took a picture without th bday boy (he went t smoke =.=)
LOL.

Actually we're decorating his bday cake.
LOL. Look at weiming's evil smile xD


Does this even look like a cake t you? XD
IT'S JUST PANDAN CAKE WITH ALOT ALOT OF WHIPPED CREAM ON IT.
I think Sam came up with that idea. =.=

Nd th cake turn Vic from

this
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
THIS!
Look at his shaggggg face. Actually he knew something was coming, that's why he tried t run away. But he still got it in th end xD

But I'm sure he enjoyed nd had a Hard Rocking birthday? =D
Happy freakking Belated birthday mrCreative! (:


I WATCHED THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123!
It's nice! I think John Travolta did a great job for th character Ryder.
I've yet t watch Transformer 2 (Megan Fox is not a trans!), Ghosts of Gurlfriend's Past nd HANNAH MONTANNA!
Bryan nd Meihua, I'm waiting xD

It's so unfair. Why does RPians yearOnes have xtra holiday cos of H1N1 nd we dont? Okay la, elearning sucks. But I want longer holiday! xD
I'm sure everyone wants.

I feel like taking a ride down AYE right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top