0

loveLOVE

breakkkkking down yo!

Hard work paid off;
GOT A FREAKKING A+ FOR LMS!!
(before moderation)
Bryan acting cute nd Eric CHOW.
Erics drive me mad. (notice it ends with an S)
LOL!
This one unplugged my lappy's battery twice.
Nd likes t bicker with me.
Don't think I have t tell ya about th other one?
xD

teamLOVE!
I have no idea why did everyone put their hands
on their lap?!
Look at th pink hearts we're all wearing!
CUTE OR WHAT?!
It's t symbolise LOVE nd unity=D

I'm so happy yo! In th same group with Bryan still.
I WILL MISS teamLOVE PLS!
I'm coming for JOY now xD

There's POA CT tomorrow. Mugged from 7 till now.
Uber tired. My eyes are closing.
I'm feeling physically ND mentally drained.
I can't wait for 10am (end of paper).

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS
although there's tons of work but
at least i don't hafta wake up so early!


random photo nights ago.

d'you see what i see?
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top