0

don't be like derek.


Lil movie marathon with Starfish.
Thanks for th treat(:
Although I'm still *&^%$#@ at th *&^%$#@ song you sang on th way t PieKia.
You're th freaking spoiler horh.


POA Common Test on Saturday morning at 8. How exciting. I gotta cram Topic 1 - 5 within th next 2 days. Nd I have DSS quiz tomorrow. Not forgetting LMS presentation on Friday.
Okay, this week's really HAPPENING nd EXCITING. Like, not th sarcastic way. So many things, so little time.
48hours a day would be a great help. I CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS.
I've not been having enough sleep lately everyday. Tired yet insomia. Have t wake up early somemore.
LIFE IS SUCH A DREAD, lately.


Thanks for listening t my whining last night.
Although your advice isn't really advisable. O.o
loveyou, nonetheless!


love poifull, love domokun, loveyou(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top