0

LONG POST LONG POST!

i love how you kiss
i love all your sounds
nd Baby th way you make my world goes round




I found this on Fail Blog! Isn't it funny? XD





He claimed that this looks artistic. LOL.


Recent Jurong Ctb gathering at Malio's place. (:



saengil chukha hamnida, special one!
Random pictures took yesterday during Syazzy's bday celebration.
We bought her a box of Kellog's cereal (her fav!) nd told her that's her bday present from us three. Nd she gullibly believed us. *laughs out REAL out* I seldom get t trick people okay, so lemme laugh at your silliness for once, Syaz! xD
But anw, it was actually Jodi Picoult's Handle With Care in it.



Syazzy with her bday ice cream && Chuachua with th uber nice milkshake!

Thn we found somewhere nd started taking pictures nd talking for a lil.

Chuachua's CLASSIC expression!
Nd we have no idea what was Syaz doing.


hOney` nd my classic pose!
Should have seen one twice on my blog(:

But since it's her bday,



*photoshop Starfish's face in*

hOney` nd ME!


META IS LOVE!



So. Being a very good ________ (fill in th blanks), I woke up at 730 tday just t accompany Starfish all th way t Aljunied. Mind you, 0730AM. Like, when was th last time I woke up before 8?
Actually you should have treated me t breakky this morning. It was such an ungodly hour. Really. Monday, bring breakky when you come, okay? =D
So anw, I'm having a pretty bad headache right now cos I slept for less than 7 hours! Nd t make things worse, I hit my nose bridge tday. Against what, you guess?
HIS HEAD.
Like, can you imagine how soft a nose bridge is? Can you how hard a skull is? 鸡蛋敲石头;

You know, Navy has been sending me (nd you) this survival kit right? Nd for th past 4 years -I remember receiving things from them since I graduated from WWSS- they have been sending different info packs. Nd everytime they send smthg t me, my folks will start telling me t seriously consider gg into th Navy. But you know what, I seriould have zero interest in Navy. Like, totally -ve interest. Zomg*
怎么办?

Totally random, but I HOPE I COULD STRIKE LOTTERY. Right, like I even buy them! LOL. But I need money, nd I reckon I need them for a good reason, not t be a spoil brat nd buy bags for nthg. xD
Anw, I really need some new clothes, nd new ear piece, nd new slippers, nd that Victoria's Secret Traveller Bag a back pack (LOL!), nd contacts solution. Speaking of which, I haven't used them for quite some time. x=

Aww, I'm loving my new photo frame from ikea that's sitting nicely on my ugly study table right now. *wee* That's like th only thing I bought from ikea that day?! Cos th chair I wanted was OOS. Or is it gone forever? Dang!

random picture of us. aku cinta.
不知不觉,已经227天了。。




1.Is it sinful t feel that your partner is more impt t you than your parents are?
2.What if one day you saw your rival's partner with another partner outside, would you tell your rival?
3.Would you be willing t lose your wo/manhood t save th most important person in your life?
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
Tell me what you think(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top