0

right now.


*photoshop chuaqinyi's face in*
Headed down t Island Creamery straight after our paper t have a mini celebration!
Had dinner with Syaz at MadJack. Wasn't very awesome, given th fact that my beef lasagne tasted like vege lasagne.
In case you didn't realise, it was our last outing before we graduate. Nd you couldn't make it. We were disappointed. We really were.



My Sister's Keeper's ending is distressing. Anna died.
Th first novel that made me cried. It just struck me very hard.
I think I wanna buy Handle with Care, Syaz. Kinda mesmerized by her illness-related storyline.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SISTER'S KEEPER TH MOVIE.
Minus away th fact that Campbell is an old man! Pretty shock nd disappointed; I envisioned him t be a hot young lawyer. Bam!
ps/ I think Jodi Picoult nd Marlee Matlin looks alike!



my own Zackfair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top