0

if you heard me.

Nd now th VS lil tote is sitting quietly on my blue swing chair. (:
I managed t bid it over.

By th way by th way,
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY LIZ!

So. Went t Eileen's advance bday chalet yesterday with Ctb`
without mary darling.
Played our "traditional" must-play game, Dare or Dare.
Lol.
Always love t play this with them,
cos they're so game for almost everything!
I'm sure everyone especially loved th make up forfeit part, right? =D


She looked taller than me for th first time. Lol!

Random picture of Starfish hanging Baby on his (double decker) bed.
Cuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeee right?
=D
He's out t get me outta th picture T_T
But you can spot my hand though! xD

Revision is doing fine, I guess? Lol.
META (minus ericQiu), I'm so looking forward t Nutella nd mudpie pleeeeease!
Exam finish nd we'll go straight away okay!
Whoever back out last minute will be beheaded horh!
Last outing before we graduate officially. LOL.
Ahhh~ Island Creamery, here we come~


On another note, I'm actually finishing My Sister's Keeper.
Wiki this title some time back nd found out that this novel's turning into a movie!
Which will come out during June?
I'm so gonna watch it, got Cameron Diaz (as Sara Fitzgerald)!
Revision. Hwaiting!

I've been t thinking.
Don't ask me not t.
Cos it'd be like asking you not t breathe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top