0

i'm back=D

HOLLA MINA SAN!
I'm back after a week?
Lol. Sounds like I've been outta town.
But no!
Actually I've been busy working! At EXPO for th past 4 days
with Starfish, Chinyee nd Nelson~

Nd this is what we ate for th past 3 days?
Swear th beef horfun is NICE!
They have a restaurant at Orchard~
I'm gonne drag Ctb or Starfish down t have it someday!


Anyway,
I'm selling away this IKEA blue swing chair.

Any interested party (parties) please tagg me or email me
Price is negotiable(:
But please be reasonable, I bought it for 1oobucks!


th toot tt Starfish bought. Lol.


Nd he was teaching mummy how t sogou for songs!
LOL!

I've finished TLW for now. Th ending's like left hanging there?
But I kinda like it. Lol!
Spin off spin off!
I wanna know what's going t happen t Shane nd Molly ( she is back!) nd Bette nd Tina!
Jenny shouldn't have died. Really. I think Nikki Stevens killed her! LOL.

Okay. I'm gonna watch ANTM now.
Nd I'm going t IKEA later~ Lalala~
loves,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top