0

day2o1.

So there are so many things coming t me at once. Overwhelming. Dear friends, I'd tell you gurls everything when we meet up. It's hard t bring it across here. x=
It indeed is a rough time for me now.
Nd it's awful t go through all these shit.

Syaz, thanks for that session just now. Didn't know we could talk for hours like that. Oh man (think menopause, menstrual. LOL), you're my psychiatrist! Th 5hours was so fruitful, I feel less depressed now. Lol!
Nd yes gurl, we should do this more often! (:
I'd be there t listen t you too, if you need me there!



Thanks,
for being there all these while by my side.
I know I don't always show it.
And sometimes you can't tell
by the things I do or the things I say.
But I swear to you, from that very first day,
iloveyou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top