0

random musings //edited


hOney`xuan showed me this, she got it from soompi. Cute or what!?
I don't normally wear caps. But I think I'd wear this. LOL.
wayy t cute t resist it!



One random picture I found; Baby when we were at Sentosa for Code 1913 recky-ing. OMFG. Damn classic nd WTFBBQ!

Another is one of my all time favourite of our picture. Because we weren't together that time nd when I said let's take a picture, he just kissed me on my cheek inpromtu-ly. Which explains th shakiness nd blurness of it.


CHECK THIS OUT!
Totally on Baby nd my WANNA-BUY-LIST now!
PSP GO!


Okay. End of random musing.
Gonna grab some food before I meet Baby after his school.
Back from early dinner with Baby.
48hours of terror has ended. (:



最近一直腻在一起。
但是很有踏实感。
Baby i know you care about me.
I'm fine.
♥you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top