0

MYman(:

Told Baby i was craving for pizza nd in th end he made me went over t his place instead of meeting at th original place we planned. I was still feeling annoyed cos he used th excuse that his clothes were washing nd he had t wait for it t be done.
In th end when i reached his place, he had alr ordered PizzaHut for us! It was so damn nice(: Love th honey wings nd th BBQ chicken pizza(: Though i still like Ocean Catch better. xD
Anyway, we caught Surrogates. I watched th beginning kinda angrily cos i understood NOTHING about it. Thn just when i was understanding it, it ended.

nd i think i can safely say, THERE IS NO CLIMAX IN THIS MOVIE!






Nd we headed home after that for l4d! Our favourite game together. HAHA. Rather, i'd always watch him play. Which is actually fun, cos i learn from him nd criticise him for missing 25 at th same time! xD

It kinda lagged or smthg, so th players were not able t move. Look at Zoey nd Bill. They were like hugging each other while firing. HAHAHAH! i think it looked kinda cute! xD


Brother's new bike, which burnt my right calve. -.-
Now I have another person t fetch me around(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top