0

end of bday month

Actually idk where t start. Like I told xuan, it was a pretty dramatic afternoon on my bday. Blame it on my scatterbrain. Lol. (Okay, can only managed t laugh now, was crying frantically then!)


MET THESE PEOPLE ON MY BIRTHDAY!

They surprised me at

nd I surprised them by telling them I LOST MY RING! T_T
I entered my own birthday party crying ='(

So anw, somehow I quickly forgot about it cos Baby was very enthusiastic about th buffet. Which diverted my attention alot for th time being. Surprisingly, I DIDN'T EAT MUCH ICE CREAM THAT DAY LOR. I was busy eating cakes. LOL! i want t go back! (:
Baby just told me there's no more ICB?!

After that we went t Cathay for a movie; Whiteout. i hafta agree with Mary on this, Baby tricked us laaaaaah! There was no MYSTIC FORCE. Was kinda gruesome infact. Omg.


Okay basically there're quite an amount of photos. So I'll just shuddup nd feast your eyes (with our photos)!


i don't hafta tell you who's tongue was that.


O.o


Ahboo is glowing!


Gonna like th effects of th light by th sides!






zilian, while waiting for Baby t arrive. Nd my new birthday bag from Syazzy nd Xuan! (read below)


Nd boyfriend got me this for my birthday!

I was just raving t him how pretty it was. Even told him it's from Topshop, it's black nd gold.. blablabla but he ignored nd said he alr gotten my present.
Thanks Baby for running 2 places just t get this for me!♥♥♥
Loveyou manymany!


So on th day before my birthday, Syazzy nd Xuan asked me out. In fact, I thought we were going t go t somewhere for lunch or something cos we were supposed t meet at 2-ish. In th end Syazzy fetch me from my house at 3 nd we headed over t her house with me wearing.....
OMG. Isn't this familiar looking?! It's from CODE1913~
Okay anw. They cooked for me okays!! *damn touched*
Korea spicy rice cake
My favourite NUGGETS!
All th food~~


Then we watched Rogue nd for some reason I was fascinated by it. LOLOL!


Nd for some other reasons, th duo always buy me something I REALLY REALLY FANCY for my bday! Loveyou2!


chocolate muffin, sugar swissroll, coffee cake. all my favourite!


THANKS GURLS! (:
Thn it was MUSHROOM's birthday surprise dinner at EHub NYNY!

th zilian one nd her boyfriend && th birthday gurl(:



we look so RAD.

Okay, I think this's a long entry. Am gonna end, nd GO BACK TO L4D! Have been playing it th whole time for th past few days! Kinda addicted now that I'm kinda NOT SO NOOB ANYMORE!
OHYEAH, one of th BEST THING THAT HAPPENED THESE FEW DAYS IS, I FOUND MY RING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top