0

Back t Me

Bloooooooody unhappy now.
Cos my initially-very-pretty-mouse has been destroyed by me. i UGLIFIED it =(



Kailin got this for me for my bday.. ISN'T IT SO CUTE?!
Th guy one is with Baby now; on our keys (instead of hp) even though it's a screen wiper. LOL!


Random day out with parents t City Square Mall ie. a new mall near Serangoon && near Baby's house!

i wanna go there again with Baby, since it's near his house..


TADAHH!

Actually I completed this within 2 1/2 hours but I only managed t get a frame for it tday.. So yea. Baby Stitch's puzzle. I pieced 2o4 pieces together within 2 1/2 hours leh. PRO OR WHAT?! Okay, show off alr.



Gonna call Baby again. Nd L4D!! (:


ps/ actually i kinda love my life now. no school, no stress. ME LOVE MY LIFE=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top