0

My Sister's Keeper

SPOILERS AHEAD.

I'll give credits t Cameron Diaz (nd th rest of th cast, of course) for being such wonderful actresses.
BUT I TOTALLY HATE THE ENDING OF THE MOVIE!
Can somebody kill Jeremy Leven?! I think he's th only screen play writer that i felt like killing, after Ilene Chaiken.
Disappointed in th movie. Yeah, there were touching scenes, there were family love. But everything was so brief, nthg in-depth!
Like, 點到為止而已。Argh.

I did suspect a lil when they were able t keep such a touching nd long story into 100 odd minutes. Turn out that they took out so much from th book!
Julia Romano wasn't even in th movie. They filmed Campbell's seizure so briefly. Jesse Fitzgerald wasn't a troublemaker. Anna Fitzgerald's stay in th fire brigade wasn't as long as th book described.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, which i think most reader would agree with me, I DON'T SEE WHY THEY HAD TO CHANGE THE ENDING (which, not t mention, was sucky!)
OMG.

But then again, I must say. Cameron Diaz was a stunning actress. She does makes me feel irritated when she kept harping on i don't care what others think, i'm not going to let my daughter die!
Th was she refused t accept th fact that Kate was going t die, it was portrayed absolutely nd almost perfectly. She played th role of th mother, very well.


I could just go on nd on about this movie but Okay. Done nd finished. Just disappointed in th movie given th fact that so many things were missing out. Other than that, yea. Mediocre movie. 3.5/5.
Gonna start on Handle with Care tmrw. Still love Jodi Picoult's novel. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top