0

2nd day back t school; tiring.


th sweltering hot sun is making me melt.
even th night feels warm like crazy!
Baby nd i couldn't stand th heat last night that we brought in another fan, on top of my pretty powerful fan nd put it at full blast blowing us from head t toe.


Anyway, i caught
&&
for 2 consecutive days before school started over th weekends.
th former almost bore me t death during th first 1.5 hours. th only interesting parts were probaby just th wedding nd th funeral (dying) part.
th latter kept me on my toes (nd cardigan's sleeves on my face) most of th time. didn't really explain themselves well. even though Baby said they did mention how th human got mutated. i don't care, anyway. it's just a sci-fi horro movie that i pretty much was reluctant t watch in th first place.
LOL!


AM WAITING ND ANTICIPATING

It got 5/5 stars for it. Anw, th book alr made me wanna watch it. Heard that th ending isn't th same as th novel. Makes me anticipate it EVEN MORE!

Meet th HARDGAY Boyf.

i think it really was th same cap that Hardgay wears. He almost wanted t buy it. -.-

anata♥


ps/ Meo Mel's smiley face plaster is so cute la! It's still sticking nicely on my scar (boohoos) now(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top