0

labyrinth.

Yes yes yes, I'm not heavily broken.
I'm gonna change away th blog song soon.
Though it's NICE.

Anyway, th Singapore Flyer's not working right?
But I saw it lit up tday? Or does it still lights up even though it's not in service?
Damn, I think I wouldn't mind being trapped up there so hours; given it's night time nd minus away th fact that I'd need toilet!
Imagine being up there for 6hours from evening till night. Cool or what! Pay 30bucks but you get t see sunset nd even count stars without any time limit.
Ahahas. Should be cool, isn't it.

Random, but ME LOVE GOLDEN MILE FOOD CENTER! They have sooooooo much nice food there pleeeeease! Like every stall you walk by, there's bound t be something t lure you t walk closer nd buy! Especially love th Roti John (named after Hollywood stars like Brad Pitt, J.Lo, Shakira) nd Roti John Shakira is damn delicious! Th chicken curry noodle is must try also! Nd th grass jelly drink! Nd th chicken rice. Nd th beef hor fun.
LOL. I'm like advertising for them. xD

Another random note, Beyonce reminds me of Tyra Banks when she's singing If I Were A Boy. Lol. Especially when I was watching EMA o8 nd she sang it live. Th image of Tyra Banks just kept appearing!


You don't listen t her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose th one you wanted
'Cause you're taking her for
granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you're just a boy

Boy,
就是因为你的心不在我这,
所以才会那么在意那些小小举动。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top