0

emotionally crippled.

In a blink of eye (oh-so-cliche!), we've attended 9 weeks of school. Or so it was supposed t be.
Nd tomorrow is th last day of school until next year! (:
I'm starting t anticipate this holiday. Of course, together with projects (!!!), odd working jobs here nd there, having time t myself, festive season, nd A REASON TO SHOP!
For both Xmas nd CNY(:

Somehow I'm kinda excited about this year's Xmas. Oh baby baby, don't spoil it. Keep th mood euphoric!
I just hope my anticipation won't bring me disappointment.

Anyway, something happened in school tday uh. Omfg. I can only say as a lecturer, what you said was TOTALLY inappopriate pleeeeeeeeeease. How could you malign your student like that before finding out th truth. God gracious. So anyway, we all stayed behind for awhile before heading t work t see th verdict of th accusation. But it dragged on too long so Starfish nd I left first. 老天有眼 -God has got eyes- nd proved him wrong. I felt just as nice about th appology. Uh-huh-huh.

Malio, LD nd Ahboo stayed over at my place until 4+5 in th morning tday. We talked nd chatted. It's been a looooong time since we had such long talks. A pity CY gotta go school, if not you should join us! =D
Anyway, so we talked through th night nd into th dawn. Nd oh my god, I slept for just 3hours nd woke up again t prepare for school. Like a zombie please. Couldn't absorb anything mates were saying until I had a cuppa. Nd trust me, if there's one thing in this school that's better than that of outside th campus, it has t be th ICED COFFEE. Th auntie claimed that 我的咖啡粉很贵 horh. LOL. But uh, it's really nice please! Th aroma of coffee, totally wakes me up! =D

Uh. Abrupt ending. Bye! Oh, just t add. My right thumb is hurting like crazyfuck bcos I hurt it during work just now. 呼呼~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top