0

怎么了

So we met up yesterday for a shopping trip in town!
It's been quite some time since we went shopping together. Thanks t xmas! =D

Fish Manhatten's F&C is nice. But I sitll prefer Fish&Co's.


Th contented women of a rewarding trip!

Chinyee was a stalker for me that day! Lol.
She kept taking pictures of me during lunch! xD


It was a damn rewarding trip for me please! Enjoyed myself=D
Let's go shopping again sometime soon! (:

Okays. I'm damn tired. Been waking up at 6plus for th past 2days.
My goodness.



Pyjames Parteyy at Dicky's tomorrow. Like real!
Actually it's project meet up uh. We're trying t spice things up.
So we named it as pyjames parteyy. Lol.

Omg. I'm having a great headache now.
How I hate choosing presents.
I just hope th blogshop owner could get back t me REAL SOON.

TWILIGHT
Why can't we see th time slot for th 18th?! ROAR! I so wanna watch it luh!
*twist my fingers*

My lens are here! waiyu, quick go collect once you're free kays(:


I'm feeling very suppressed now.
Like I have so much t say but I just can't seem t voice them out.
Why does this always happen t me?!
No matter with friends, or with 他。
郁闷。
ROAR!

Okay. I'm starting t feel very negative now. T_T
不想再说了。

Been wanting t show this t everyone;
ME LIKE DOMO-KUN!!



Cos your hugging me tightly almost made me
believe it was real for a second.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top