0

busy lika BEE~

THINGS TO DO THIS HOLIDAY:


  • Work at Tampines on th 13th nd 14th.
    Damn early, considering that I have t wake up at 645AM.
  • Pyjames Parteyy at Dicky's on th 17th.
  • Twilight on th 18th!
  • Bookshop help out on th 19th. (TBC)
  • CY Bday on 21st.
  • Town for xmas gifts on 22nd.
  • Xmas Countdown Party at Darling's on 24th.
  • CHRISTMAS
  • Collect collaterals on th 26th.
  • Project touch-up between 29th-2Jan.
  • SCHOOL REOPEN ON 5th Jan.
  • DAMN LOOKING FOR TO 6THJAN09.
    TLW So6 will be out!

  • For th rest of th days,
    WEBSITE DESIGN nd other random to-be-finished nd done stuff.
    Suddenly I feel like I'm actually kinda busy this holiday.
    This entry'll serve as a reminder for myself. xD
    Okay. Gotta run now. I have t wake up at ungodly 645AM tomorrow.

    a different tomorrow without you.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Back to Top