0

pictures overload!


Aye.
A random one; khooonglai nd I went t th arcade some time back nd he challenged me t bball.
Didn't trash him, BUT I SCORED HIGHER THAN HIM okay!
Lol. I think he's gonna smack me when he sees this xD

Anw. I've gotten th photos for my bday from Mary darling=D
Remember I told you guys about th prettay nd saccharine cake?
Take a look!


make a wish(:

Then I start smashing slicing th cake.


GROUP PHOTOS


Nd after dinner while they are chatting away outside Marche, Eileen did her heinous crime!

She slowly brought me t th water..

Nd th next thing I know, I'M WET!

Can't tell how wet I am?

Still can't?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


This wet. xD

So that marks th end of my 19th bday celebration(:
Much loves, Ctb! nd th lovelyboy nd Eileen(:


You know, Ctb always say we're like MghtyPrincess.

But you know something?
Actually he's always th one bullying me!
Behind that smiley photo, there's this

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

SEE!
He's forcing me T_T

Okays. Random pictures, KBox with Ctb not long ago(:

Nd Sat, went t mushrOom's house room warming=D
She kinda revamped her room for her manicure business. So she invited us over t chill alil(:

Nd we had Canadian Pizza for dinner.
Boohoos~ It was cold nd hard t bite on. A very challenging dinner indeed!
Somehow th standard was lousy that night. =/

({i love eating twisties cake with you on th mrt})

This silly boy said I think my hair's very nice tday. Why don't you take a picture of it? then he gleed at me.

So there.
I think he looks like a lil boy here!
Anw, I helped him with his hair lor. That's why it's nice.
Although he tried t deny me of my effort! x=

He actually bought th 1litre Vitasoy nd drank it like it's those 5ooml. I'm just astonished. =/


early in th morning.
boy if i could, i'd love t be waking up every morning t find you beside me(:

Okay! All photos up finally=D
So yesterday th silly boy slept over at my place nd we went back t mushrOom's house again for mahjong=D
Okay la. Lost like siao. $50. But! We played chips. Lol.
Shall we play again, this coming weekend? XD

Oh! Guess what, I just realised smthg can.
This's like th LAST week of holiday. I didn't realised it until yesterday night. T_T
I was still telling Chinyee we have 2 more weeks.
MSN-ing with Laoda nd she said you're slow, as always. Walao. I was trying t be nice nd tell her, then she *&^%$# me. =(

Pssst! I have something t share,
I AM FEELING SO SICK NOW.
Lol. Okay. Lame. But uh, I'm so sick now T_T
Flu with headache. Took panadol but it's not performing.
It took me around an hour? To draft this entry. Slooooooooooow~
Okok. Cannot take it alrdy. My right hand is in pain (i don't know why!) nd I'm going off t watch ANTM Cycle11=D

xoxo's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top