0

小小幸福(:

I thought this year's bday wouldn't be a pleasant one..
But all my loves made it right. They totally made my day=D
Can't help but love them more!




Th bunch who surprised me at Sentosa.
Thanks t th 3 gurls who planned th li surprise! Nd thanks Baby for bluffing me nd made me cried buckets knowing that you won't be free on my bday!
Your appearance was not anticipated at all. I was still thinking of going down t tcc t find you after we finish at Sentosa.



I LOVE CTB! I LOVE BABY!





I uber love Blowjob. Shooters I meant. Lol!
Even th waiter um chio when I said Can I have a blowjob when ordering.
I love th creamy smell nd taste~~ Lalala~



Ok. Side track. Come back.




They insisted on sun tanning till 5 nd gave me a dubious reason that th sun at 5pm's very pretty.
Actually they already planned ANOTHER surprise!
Told me Baba darling wouldn't be free; but she was waiting for us in Marche with Eileen!
Mary's acting skills was good too ah, say Come leh, we go see Marche a while! then she dragged me in!
-stumped nd stunned-
Don't have th picture of th dinner with me yet. So I'll update about that again later when darling send it t me(:
But I swear I love th cake!
It was an ice cream cake from i-dunno-where. Lol. Though they said it was from Swensens. It was sooooooooo sweet -literally- but it got sweeter cos it was from my loves(:


*die from diabetes (willingly)*

LAUGHS!




Eileen ah Eileen! Best bday present can!
She took me t th water bay, at th top level of Vivo, threatening t make me fall into t water. Nd guess what, I REALLY FELL INTO TH WATER.
Lol. It was a lost of balance (cos I was carrying my bag) nd she didn't manage t hold onto me tight enough! So thud! I fell backwards nd into th water!
Nd my clothes got so wet that we blow dry them in th toilet for close t 10 minutes? LOL!
Most unforgettable bday(:
Thanks for coming, Eileen (my new gf!) =D
=x Now then I realise I didn't take a photo with Baba darling that night.



Heartfelt thanks t everyone who remembered, nd texted me.
Some long-never-contact acquaintance nd friends for so many years.



I SPENT MY 19TH BDAY WITH MANY PLEASANT SURPRISES ND I ENJOYED MYSELF(:
♥thanks t all darlings nd love who planned it for me♥




({whispering iloveyou})

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top