0

exuberant mode ON!

Was intending t change my blogskin. But when I clicked into blogskins.com, I pressed Ctrl + W almost immediately. Th skins looked sucky tday. Lol.

ps/ note th title of this entry, you can tell how HIGH I am. Even though I don't know what's making me so god damnit happy -which is dangerous- but who cares!
pps/ this is a kinda lengthy post. with pictures though=D

Anw, most of you are curious who fathers th kawaii lil baby gurl in my previous post right?
Laoda was shocked by th answer when I told her this morning. xD
Make a wild guess? But hOney`xuan, definitely not mine! Lol.
Nd nope, not me nor my lil cousin -who btw, resembles me- Chinyee nd Mary.

So I've decided t show a picture of Tricia (Laoda's guess was her or me!) photo. Say say say, she's uber cute! But she weighs a ton now! I haven't seen her for months nd when I tried t carried her last weekend (at th steamboat gathering) I almost couldn't lift her up!

Okay. Nd a random photo of me with her.

Anyway, th answer is NOT her.

So who is she?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Don't be surprised!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


TADAHH!

There you go, th answer! She's my 爱人's 女儿. Cute, isn't she? She's a year old now. I think she's so so so adorable pleeeeease!

Laoda said th baby gurl in th photo kinda looked like me cos of th nose nd eyebrows. Man, come t look at it closely I think it does somewhat resembles! LOL! Button nose with raised eyebrows. Lols!

Okok. Gonna sidetrack abit.
Randomly I was listening t 933 this morning (I stopped listening when holiday started) nd heard Cruz saying Energy 要发新专辑了!!
God! I should really start saving money t chase, t buy albums, nd other not related stuff!
Didn't get a chance t hear their latest new single though! But no fuss, will eventually get to=D

Oh! Here's another baby gurl photo:

Okay la. This time no more guessing. Tell ya straight, THIS IS ME!! Cute right? I mean, seriously. Which baby doesn't look cute? Although yeah, kinda looked a bit tomboyish but cute right? Look at my still BIG nd INNOCENT eyes! Wahaha!

COMMENT COMMENT PLEASE!
Cos starfish said I'm not cute T_T
So does Laoda. =(



Okay. Next thing, actually related. Lol.
Randomly when I was finding a photo of 爱人 nd his daughter, I chanced upon this!

[[click t enlarge]]
if you can't really tell who is this.
*I can somewhat hear ahboo screaming*
LOL! Yes yes yes! It's her 小刚! God, damn 帅please! Uber like 白马王子!
But somehow I think of Oppa Kim (Jung Hoon) when I see this photo. Then I think of Princess Hours. Lol!

Ok. Enough now, of th random stuff.
So I mentioned last Saturday th foursome (laoda + ahboo + me + starfish) went t ECP for cycling nd roller blading.
Man, I think I'm getting better! I didn't fall AT ALL th entire day! DID NOT HORH! It was damn tiring, but fun! But I don't think ahboo would wanna go again? Cos she doesn't like outdoor sports. Starfish ah, let's do it again next month=D

So they've been cycling.

Th brainless Starfish, blading kaki=D

I was trying t take a artsy-fartsy picture of our blades luh. Damnit, it turned out nothing of that sort. Pfffft!
I think I mentioned before, but no harm saying it again xD
We had dinner at ECLagoon. Waited for quite a little while for seats. But dang. Th food was not that fabulous. Probably cos of th store we ordered from? I don't know. Must go back again t try other store's hanghe! Nd kangkong as well. =D
mental note t self: must go back t ECP again next month!

As most mates in school knows, Starfish is currently working at Toy R Us in PARAGON outlet (please visit him!) for th 2nd day tday!

I kinda promised him not t post these pictures, but *sticks tongue out*

I think RED suits him lor! Trying t act like he's working very hard. But he is luh. xD


something that might means nothing t you, mean th world t me(:
[(有些故事是只该说给懂的人听)]

*skip topic*

Anyway. Bet most of your have seen this right?


I think from that day onwards, he has a liking for my jumper, cardigan bla bla bla. Nd a slight inclination t put them all on him!

Don't believe me?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Check this out!
Starfish with my cardigan nd geeky specs!
*Squeals UBER GAY*

So much better without th cardigan! He claim that he looked cute with th specs!

Poooft!
Finally all th pictures are up!
Let's talk about my tday now. *Like anyone wants t know*
So I decided t pon CDP but went in th end. I seriously need t sleep. But I draaaggeeeed myself outta bed at 730am! Then almost froze t death in th cold cold cold computer room for 3hours. Lunch nd had lessons with KK. Damn, I think he's worse than GraceCheong please.
Imagine,

No1.
KK: *looking at th comp screen* Your measurements are wrong ah. *walks away before she has a chance t ask for guide*
Laoda: Orh.
-comes back t check-
KK: Your tabs are wrong. *walks away*
Totally wth right? Like you say it's wrong but you don't bother t correct her?

No2.
KK: Class, everyone clear?
Jiayan: No~~ Don't understand~
KK: *don't know really never hear or pretend* Ok ah, everyone?
Jiayan: No~~ Repeat~
KK: Ok.. Let's go on t assignment blablabla.
Jiayan: *turns t Laoda* =.=
Wth.

But with clever Laoda nd Starfish, I managed t grasp all th tabs la, indent la, decimal tab blablabla. In fact I figured out Decimal tab myself! *so proud of Jiayan*

Ok. Continue what I did for th rest of th day. *LOL*
Ended lesson nd came home with Starfish. Seat around for an hour plus nd off t JP. FINALLY GET T DRINK GREEN APPLE GREE TEA W/O PEARL ADD COLOURFUL JELLY pleeeeease! Yes, th name is this long! So everytime when I buy, th auntie can't be bothered t 领听 (listen with her heart) nd end up giving me th wrong order. T_T
Nd had a waffle for dinner. With chocolate jam! Didn't like it until he bought it th previous time. Th chocolate was like free or what? I've only seen cheese oozing out from pizza crusts (now I feel like eating pizza! T_T) but th chocolate actually OOZ OUT from th waffle! Damn 幸福的feel please! *easily contented*
Okay. Then I sent him t th MRT for work (HAHA!) nd walked home drinking my (correctly ordered) bubble tea =D

Ooohh~ If life is like this everyday 我就很幸福!

Nd then I'm online nd blogged all th way until now!
Th post date nd time for this entry is 7:46pm. Th time now is 9:12pm.
I took a good looooong 1 1/2 hours t blog this entry! But not th longest time taken t blog though!

Okay. Now I fee like I've been blogging my entire life away. LOL!
Cos it's a kinda really very long entry? HAHA!
I think it's got something t do with my euphoric mood currently.*wonder why am I so happy*

Anyway I didn't plan for such a long post la.
Laoda: Blog a long long post la.
Jiayan: *laughs* For what?
Laoda: For us t read lor. Then can read for a longer time ma.
Jiayan: *still laughing* Okok. I'll think of what t blog.

Nd tadahh! this post is born! =D
Ok, I think I'm starting t sound like some insane woman. *sunnychow asked if imma crazy woman tday when we did a personality test*
&%@!^$
Okok. (noticed how many Ok I said in this entry!) Gotta run now, before I infect you guys with me random euphoric-ness (which lasted for th whole of tday since PR!).
Sumo house tml with Starfish nd hOney nd probably Dicky(:
Aww, I'm hungry now.
Katsu-don please!

Oh! Lastly, I got this unknown swollen bum on my right cheek yesterday th moment I woke up. It was damn pain nd itchy nd now my skin feels damn rough. Hur! It's no longer swollen but it has a numb feeling nd it's itchy=(
I hope it'll get better tomorrow.

My bruddar is conferencing with his friends now. I think he's planning a BBQ + chalet? God, I've been saying I want a chalet for some time. Gotta save up nd organise one soon for lovelies! Gather gather gather!
Sudden urge t BBQ nd stay out with friends!

Now really gotta run!
Oyasumi
nd XOXO's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top