0

change

The House Bunny
Connected
Eagle Eye
Mamma Mia! The Movie

When can I watch HouseBunny?!

Eagle Eye nd Connected are really nice films. It's a MUST WATCH! Ok, now it makes me wanna watch th original version of Connected!

Currently watching 美味关系, School Days (anime!) nd ANTM Cycle11 nd reading 亲爱老公 still.

mrSunnychow called nd asked both me nd khooonglai back t school this friday. Was asked t help do a short clip or something like that for th school x=
Nd we were discussing funny how they chose us. Like, out of so many students, Why us? O.o
Something's funny x=
Gotta find out on friday.

My hands are itchy! For mahjong!
Somehow I can't wait for Sat t come. Somehow. =D
Mahjong + Ctb + Ctbranch + Staircase noodle + Chocolate fondue!
WOOTS!
ALL MY LOVES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top