0

countdown.


- Boy I really love lying on your laps(: -
When he gets so into his online games at my house.
=.=
Self entertainment.


You can sensor away his face if you want t. Lol. But I like my expression uh!

So anyway, we went back t school tday at 9am t help out mrSunnychow for th filming of a short clip for our school's portal. Called westube. LOL! Our own version of youtube, they call it.
Was kinda fun uh, th whole recording session, together with AuntyJo nd LPK (we don't know her!).
Went on all th way until somewhere around 11? Then they decided that's all for tday cos they have t attend some lessons for lecturers.
Lunch at Sumo-House nd that glutton ate 2 set meal on his own!
Oh! Did I mention earlier? We were supposed t act as sales personnel (me) nd customer (him). So I had t somewhat dress formally with high heels. Nd my pretty heels decided t gimme troubles again nd cause 3 blisters within a short 2hours! T_T
To make it worse, one burst! even before I reached home. So in th end we took a cab home. *waste of money*
Yes, now I'm saying TAKING CAB IS A WASTE OF MONEY! It indeed is, under such a lame (literally) situation. Cos it was uber hard for me t walk, so much so I had t step on his leg t walk over t th shoulder of th road t hail a cab!

Uh! If you've been t my place, you should know how many Eeyores (yoreyore, I call them) I have on my bed.

Nd a disaster happened tday!

A PINEAPPLE DECIDED T ATTACK ONE OF THEM!



All hail!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?

TH STUPID PINEAPPLE HEAD + STARFISH

ACTUALLY WHACKED ITS TAIL OFF ITS BUTT!

Then I got depressed for a lil bit nd he offered t buy me a new one.
Boy I was joking just now when I said it's okay. Cos come t think of it, it's not okay! Even though I can sew it back.
BUT I DEMAND A COMPENSATION FROM YOU!
xD

Ok. Ubrupt ending.
Skating tml with starfish before heading t Mary darling house for fondue + staircase noodle=D

Lots of X's nd O's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top