0

blackies~

Since i-dont-know when, JP is full of NONE SINGAPOREANS! Nd you know who I mean. Especially NTUC. Oh lord! It's filled with you-know-who! Nd th smell they have. Nd th way they look at you. Nd th way they speak.
AAAAHHHHH!!! It's really irks me nd GETS ON MY NERVES!
That's why I never liked to go JP during th weekends. I don't even know why they like to gather there! Nd guess what! I was at th ham counter with my mum earlier on nd there's a queue. IT IS FOR 4D! Can you freaking imagine how LOOOOOOOONG th queue was?! Th funny thing is, there are so many non Singaporeans (aka blacks) can! Like half of them?!
*@$^!&#

Anyway. I made a GREAT discovery today. Although mummie was telling me how sua gu I was!

PINEAPPLE FLAVOURED CHEESE!
Tell me how NOT to be SHOCKED! Pineapple flavour leh! I'd never imagine how it taste like.
=O

See my folk's greatest addiction! Nd they call it their BIG PROJECT.



Take a look at my hip nd cute MUMMIE! I dunno where is she lOoking at=x


I went to cut my fringe yesterday. Impulse. It's th same like before la. Not much difference(:

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top