0

spice up my life.

In less than 30 days, I succumb and come back to Blogger.

But I'll still use wordpress, COS I CAN LOCK POSTS!

Skipped school yesterday just to finish up ETP project. Think it's kinda nicely done? We put in alot of efforts horh! I hope AuntyJo likes our proposal nd I hope project 2 & 3 will go well :)

Many countries were affected by the irremediable calamity recently. Myanmar, Szechuan blablabla~ Like what I'm always saying: Doomsday is cOming o.O May God bless the victims of all natural disasters.

I think I'm leading a very unhealthy life now? =(
I don't know. Suddenly it feels like I'm waking everyday for no reason. Like there's no thing that I can see at th end of th journey. Like I don't know what my motive for living..
Alas! It's a hectic yet meaningless life. I need smthg GOOD to spice up my life a lil~




LIFE IS A BORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top