0

"耗尽所有热情所有决心 还被你否定 是多么不公平"

I think I've been very protected by you. That's why when you say such things to me, I don't know what to do. Indeed, it did came as a shock to me.
I never expected those from you.
At least not now.
Our definiton of LOVE is so different from each other. Sometimes I do wonder what made us come together as one. When we are so different right from th start.
ps/ Now I get what people mean when they say we're not suitable to be together even though we love each other. Now I truely get th meaning.
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
She sits on her bed and thinks;
What is wrong with me?
Why cant you love me the way you used to?
Why do you have to love her?

She goes to a website to read love stories.
She reads about how the boy you love always falls for your worst enemy.
But in her case.. he had fallen for her best friend.
She was now just a distant memory.

She cant even remember what it feels like to feel his lips on hers.
Now it will her best friends lips he will be thinking about.

All she can do is cry, thats all she ever does.
Cry.
She tells herself shes being pathetic..
And that she shouldnt care.
But she does.
Sooo much.

Everytime she sees him she falls in love.
But everytime she sees him, looking at her best friend.

Her heart is BROKEN Over and over and over again.

She remembers sitting on his knee..
Smiling. Laughing.
Without a care in the world, she would lean back
Into his arms.. And kiss his soft lips.
She remembers telling him she loved him.
She remembers him sitting on her knee..
Smiling.Laughing.
Without a care in the world, he would lean back
Into her arms.. And kiss her soft lips

But she cant remember him telling her he loved her..
She loves her best friend. more than anything.
And she loves him. more than anything.
And he loves her best friend. more than anything.
And once again.

Her heart is BROKEN over and over and over again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top