0

Guess VS KateSpade

day out with MUMU(:


*side note: th Outfitter wedge's a killer.

Anw, this is my new white Guess bag, with MUMU as th model. LOL!


If it was before this afternoon, I'd say this is god's will.
Even when I log in to Photobucket, it also shows KATESPADE having sale. Like it's predestined. Like I should really buy th small coal.
But guess what. I passed by KateSpade in Taka today nd saw how SMALL it is.
It really is small. Kinda relieved I didn't buy it in th end. Though I still would, continue looking for bags with "Kate" on it(:
Anw. Managed to buy wenli's present! I'm so anticipating her reaction when she opens it. WAHAHA *evil laughs* I actually like th present very much myself! So wenli you better like it horh! =D


Check out my latest addiction! I'm like hooked on it for 4hours last night! Though MUMU calls it th no life game.
Sudden ending; back to Sims(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top