0

RURAL-URBAN




Bruddar with mummie's friend's kid.


I've never seen this for many years. Don't think we can still find it in Singapore? Anw, if you don't know what's this. It's a lil stone (I guess) wrapped in tracing paper. Nd when you throw it onto th floor, it gives a very loud POP sound nd a small lil flicker. I don't really like it, cos th kids would throw em at our feets. *%$@$!@*^#!$%


Ok. Mayb I'm sua ku. I've nv seen or taken notice, of Bahasa's version of Lemon tea. Anw, everyone commented it tasted funny. It's kinda very sour.



We took a boat nd went to th kelong! One of th seafood th young tour boy showed us. Human bred (or artificial) abalone. It's super HUGE.


In th morning, my folks woke up early to wait for th sunshine(:
It's kinda romantice. Cos they have this really big back (they have a big front one too!) balcony.
You can even place few poolside chairs to sun tan there!


The scenery from th back balcony.


This is how all th apartments lOok like. Not so lok kok, but th exterior is abt th same. Th one I stayed in was kinda new nd nice! I fell in lOve with it immediately. Though we walked for roughly 15mins from th entrance to th apartment. T_T

Lastly, a photo taken on th boat(:


That's all for now.
Srsly don't have th moOd to update much. But I wanna share th photos!
Enjoy your holiday tml lovelies! (:(:
ps/ now that I look at my previous post, I feel it's kinda weird that Whitney won. Like, it doesn't feel real. Lol. What shit am I talking about. *&^%$@#! again o.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top