0

HOOKED HEART

A very interesting view on th Sze Chuan earthquake. I think she'd be blacklisted by China from now on. Not that I like China so much, but it's still kinda wrong. For somebody to comment like this as a third party.

You know it was very interesting, because at first, you know, I am not happy
about the way the Chinese are treating Tibetans because I don't think anyone
should be unkind to anyone else. And so I have been very concerned about how to
think and what to do about that, because I don’t like...that. And I've been
concerned about how should we deal with Olympics because they've not been nice
to Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine. And all this earthquake this stuff
happened and I thought, is that karma?
-Sharon Stone


My life'a a lil boring lately. Heh. Looking forward to Wenli's chalet though(:


But my LOVE definitely spice up everything! *wriggle eyebrow*

my current hp wallpaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top