0

I bought th first white bag in my life today.

Went shopping with my folks at Plaza Sing today. Didn't expect myself to spend any money. Which I didn't, cos Mum nd Dad paid for everything! =DD

Shall show my lOot another time(:
Anw, it's just a pair of wedge from Outfitter Girls which costs 50bucks $10 nd a Guess bag, $150. I wanted a straw bag initially, but folks objected to it. Just bcos it's STRAW. But I like straw bags!! =(
Mummy was complaining how I spend her money everytime I go out with them. But she's th one who asked if I wanna go out tgt. WAHAHA! xD

Anw. We're gg to Wenli's bday chalet. But I don't know what to get for her. Any witty ideas anyone?

I thought I had smthg to blog about. But it's all gone now. Oh well!

I showed my bruddar this earlier on nd he said he's alrdy seen it before. Maybe I'm suagu? (:


ps/ it's 6:14am in LA right now *good morning! (:
pps/ i'm lovin' Guess(:
oh yes. I'm looking forward to GSSo8!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top