0

MOVIEEEEEEEEEEES!

Holla ya'll! Am back w the movies review!!
Excited not?! Actually sometimes I do wonder who reads all my movie review posts!!! Tell me if you do! So I won't feel like I'm always talking t myself. HAHAHAHA!

So, caught alot of movies recently & ever since th last movie review post.
But tday, Imma talk bout 2 movies. One that I watched w th boys & th other w Baby.

THIS GUY IS CUTE RIGHT?!?! & Im sure everyone can recognise who is he.
Yes, Zac Efron *gasps here & there* Personally I think he's kinda cute & hot la. But taken, so immediately loses all interest. HAHAHAH.
Okay side track.


Anw th flick Imma talk about IS NOT about Zac.
FROZEN.
It's about this couple w th boyf's best friend, th 3 of them went ice skiing together & were stranded on th chairlifter while in th midst of going up th snow hill t ski.
Th whole story revolved about how they were going t escape since it was a Sunday night & th ski ground will not open again until Friday. (Which means they gotta be stuck there for 5days!)
*SPOILERS AHEAD, SKIP IF YOU MUST*


So th boyf Dan, was courageous (but stupid, IMHO) just jumped off th chairlifter & landed directly on both of his legs - which of course, caused his bones t jut out from his knees cuz he was frozen t th point that his body was crazily solid (not sure if that's th way t describe but hope you get my drift)
In th end, boyf Dan died cuz a pack of wolves ate him up, which I believed his blood lured them t him.
Girlf Parker & Dan's best friend Lynch stayed on th chairlifter & tried t escape after seeing their loved one died right in front of their eyes but couldnt save him. Lynch started climbing the razor wires that connects all th chairlifters & eventually succeeded getting onto th ground. He thn skiied down in hope of finding help while Parker remains on th now almost broken chairlifter.
Her hand was stuck t th safety bar cuz she dropped her glove earlier on & had t "tear" her hand away cuz of th frost bite (terribly gross!) Ultimately th chair dropped while she tried t escape & it hit her calf rendering her kinda paralysed. So she crawled her way down th hill & at halfway t see th pack of wolves devouring Lynch. He didn't make it down t save himself & her.
*END OF SPOILER*

So th grotesque & disturbing scenes were when Dan broke his bones / Dan got eaten up / Parker peeling her hand off cuz of frostbite / Lynch being devoured / Lynch's hand bleeding from th razor wire.
Movie was a success (IMO) cuz throughout, I felt equally helpless looking at th trio trying t seek help & equally horrible whn Dan was being eaten up. He was screaming nd all & it rlly kill you inside. Cuz you can't do anything t help.
No life lessons learnt but worth th watch. Many of us (strangers, I meant) were totally engrossed in th show & started shouting & crying as th story proceeds. & Baby didnt stop or look at me (he always does, mockingly) when I shouted & teared cuz it was that bad!
Ratings:



So I showed Zac Efron at th beginning cuz lookie at this guy!
Doesn't this guy resemble him V V V much? His name is Kevin Joseph Zeger, 25, Canadian actor. Okay maybe not V V V much, but kinda right! Esp in th show, some angles r almost just like Zac!
Btw, this's Dan in th movie. Sucha pretty face, but broke his legs. Awwww~
Anw I totally dig his "V" in th right photo!! Figure not v awesome la, but th V shape. OMG. *hyperventilates* Sexayyy much!




2econd movie: Liar's Game.
Actually we watched this first w th boys. Aftrwhich they left for pool w Viccy while we continues Frozen.
Cnnt give spoiler for this show cuz half th time I was BLUR.
There were alot of twist & turn (which is awesome if I could keep up w their pace) nd you wouldn't know th ending until th end of th movie.
I like how th people r so smart (in th show) & they could analyse everything & everyone so meticulously. But one v dumb part is whn one of th traitor got exposed, he'd go Why? What did I do t make you know Im th one? thn th good guy would go Cuz you blablabla I blablabla saw you through, tested you blablabla. C'mon la, if youre a bad guy & got exposed for your bad deed, would you go around asking your opponent what did I do t make you realise I was th bad guy.
But I know, movie ma, must explain t th audience. But I still think it's kinda dumb t have such dialogues la. Scriptwriters should come up w a better dialogue so th conversation wouldn't sound so stupid. HAHAHAHA.
Though I was blur half th time, rating:
& I might just started watching LG season 1 & 2 after my exams. :D


Okay, freakking long post. Imma stop now & do continue my lil project of designing my
birthday celebration @ Downtown Family Suite! Sho excited!!
Any games t play or whatsoever please suggest!


X nights ya'll! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top