0

Friday th 13th w MAXIMUM LOVE!

Twas actually an interview at US @ 3pm. I swear th interviewer was a total *&^%$#@
She made me waited for 40minutes & I believe it was plainly bcuz I DIDNT BRING A PEN TO THE INTERVIEW!!! & poor Baby had t wait for me outside, roaming ard th mall.

So aftr that 45mintues (actual interview only took 5minutes! Angry not, you tell me!) we went for super late lunch. Thank god I arrived early if not our lunch'd be dinner. Im not even kidding.

Had late lunch at Thai Express & Baby was so close t sigining up for th member. Hahahaha. But I don't think we dine there very often so gave it a miss.

Baby sniffing th bottle of candy & look at his expression! LOL.
Cuz it's a mix of everything so th smell was really kinda funny.
But each one of them tasted GREAT!

Then we went right outside TE for B&J! It was rlly right outside, like out of this entrance, into th other entrance. HAHAHA.
But their waffles aint great at all. Wasted our moolah! Shokudo @ Raffles 's waffle was SO MUCH BETTER & CHEAPER. Oh well.

&& we went t Funan later on t get speakers. What a steal, I tell you! Members geddit at HALF PRICE!!

Baby w his half priced speakers!
My teeth look so cute in this picture!! HAHAHAHAHAH!

& along th way some crazy road show promoter asked if we are getting married & gave us that phamplet. -.-
He thn proceeded t ask if we're U student.
Promoting FAIL.
It was a nice day spent w BabyQiu. & I wont see him until Monday which sucks cuz he gnna be working his ass off. Hate it whn things don't come easy for us. Was complaining t him just now & he said things never come easy for anyone; we hafta work for it.
True la. But sometimes I just wnna spend time together & rot ma. =
Once in a while I'd think, in th future whn we're married, I don't hafta spend nights alone at home anymore cuz he'd work a fixed timing (hopefully) and his weekend will all be mine! Like any other married couple, getting home after work, can have dinner together.. If not ultimately at th end of th day he'd still climb into bed next t me at night after a long day. :)
HAHAHAHA. M I thinking too much or d all attached gurls think th same?
Okay gtg! Must force myself t write notes for 2 chaps of HRM. Then I will slack for th rest of th day!! :D
MUAH!
ps/ entry was written on13th but blogger was a bitch & publish only on 14th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top