0

I CHOPPED MY HAIR!!!!


Before & After
ps/ that's th best self potrait I could take though my strap dropped.
Not trying t be slutty whatever.
Right being right after my hair got chopped off.
Instant inferiority complex. I haven't had such short hair since, forever!
& if I throw all my hair backwards, God, it looks like a MOP!!


In hope of turning my hair into this! Hahaha! Grow fringe grow!
Good thing is my hair very 争气, grow very quickly! My nails too:D


Awesome set of hair products.
Love them cuz they smell so nice & makes my hair so smooth & pretty! Whee~



Oh btw, this's me in 2oo7. LOL. Not much difference right?
Was browsing my digital album nd came across this. Many other raw looking photos. HAHAHAH. Maybe whn Im too free or smthg, I'll post some here.



I wnna dye my hair. But everytime I want t, mummie would remind me how troublesome it'd be whn black roots come out. Jeez, that's th exact reason why Im still having black hair.
Damnit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top