0

Rantings!

Am kinda single for awhile now. But no, we did not break up. In fact we're reaching our o.5 anniversary soon. Nd I'me done preparing th pressie!! Although Baby alr gave me mine. He can't do surprises, brought me down straight t collect my pressie. HAHA! Okay, sidetracked.

Anw, it's just that Baby's been busy w his family matters for th past few days nd still gnna be so for th next few days. So ya, Baby if you happen t read this any night before 13th, iloveyou nd imissyou alotalot. Please take good care of yourself. My condolences for your cousin.


Th more I look at this, th more dejected I feel. Been wanting t get this like forever nd apparently I cant nd nobody supports me. Been surfing M1 for th past hour (nv been there for so long before!) just fishing info about it. Th only thing I super gian now, after Baby buying th VS tote for me la. 2 items on wanted list only leh, v hard t satisfy meh.
Okay, I'm speaking like a spoil brat now. Boohoo


On a happier note, Baby has gotten his PDL!! Which means he gnna go for TP soonish. Which mean we gotta start saving up for a bike! Which means I'll have comfy nd quick transport soonish! Which means Baby would come inside NP to fetch me after school (instead of waiting for me at station!) So many reasons t be happy about! WOOHOO!

Booking his 7.o1 nd ignoring me taking a photo.


Baby imissyou v v v v v much.
Nd hello, i wanna depend on you for th rest of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top