0

Early morning!!

Please ask me why am I up so early nd blogging???!!!
Thanks t bestfriend, overslept. Now I'm at home waiting for her t reply me so I can meet for for project breakfast. Lol.
Luckily I didn't went out at 8. If not Imma like an idiot sitting at th busstop waiting for her. Zomg.


Okay anw. In prevention that this blog'd look stale nd dull. Here's a piccy post! Whee~
Well anw, it's for Honey's bday at Kbox. It was a mad fun session w my gurls. Lovelovelove Hot & Cold, 戀愛 ING, Bring it all back nd many many others!

W karmalicious Mel dear, nd th birthday gurl Honey! (:

Did managed t surprise her!

Nd look how happy she is! LOL!

We were practically all standing on th chair twards th end of th session. LOL. Mad high. I think we were damn loud that day.
Nd th stupid cold dress nd skirt joke nd a bitch screaming like she saw roaches just cos her lv was wet. HAHAHAH!

Unglam, babe, unglam. LOL! Nd w Alicia, by far our best piccy. She look so nice when she shows her teeth when smiling la! (:

Nd yea, that's how we celebrated Honey's birthday for her. Mad fun.

Nd tnight's dinner w meta before leaving for movie w Baby. Toothfairy! Ha!
Movie review soon; watched Daybreaker, Hear Me nd Spy Next Door alr nd ALL ARE NICE!

Okay, bestfriend is done. kthnxbye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top