0

First week of 2o1o!

Have been blogging lesser ever since started twitting since that's more convenient. But I'm back!
After a week of busy school again.
So yea, school's started. Still kinda in holiday mood. Projs nd tests nd exams coming v soon. Stressed up now w year end exams.


Two piccys from Eileen on Xmas.


V homely. (V)


Adding a new member t my bag family!!!

ps. outta 11, only 4 are bought by me. HAHA.

Baby bought this for me for th o.5 anniversary.
Okay, picture doens't do justice lah.
But I ♥♥♥♥ it v much.



Trying v hard t get a photo of th bag! V nice plsssss!
Oh yea, we saw a huge woman in th train wearing female clothes. Nd th skirt is freakking short. Nd she wore fishnet leggings, nd she wore boots, nd she wore spag top showing th top of her bras. She looked really man lor. Nd she's TALL. Nd I mean V TALL.

K, abrupt ending. Throat v sore. Zomg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top