0

I realise..


that health is really wealth. Well, of course you can't spend this sort of wealth. But if you don't have this wealth, you wont be able t get up & earn th real moolahs.

In my entire life, I've been admitted into hospital twice. Once, many years ago due t dehydration & th next was recently due t gastric. Funnily, both times I left for th hospital from th polyclinic.
& I was told Im dehydrated again for th second time even though I wasnt sent in because of it.
Went through th painful procedures...

Being put on drip was difficult cuz I had t lie through it havin absolutely nothing t do! & my phone was dead cuz I had t wait for 5hours (?!?!?) before it was my turn. That's non emergency for you.

Im not afraid of needles so th drawing of blood & jabs were fine. But th thought of my daddy going through all these on a weekly basis makes my heart cringe & wnna cry badly. I wish I could take those for him but obviously I can't.

Okay, side tracked. I don't wnna talk about that here. So anwy, th point is, I think health is rlly very important.

& this time, due t some circumstances my parents weren't able t be thr for me & with me, I thank God for Baby. He accompanied me through th whole ordeal day without leaving my side. Without being grumpy for having t wait for hours before my turn. I thank him for his gentleness, his sweetness, his everthing. For showering me with th most care, for holding me, for being there.

At some point of time, parents won't be there with you anymore. They won't be able t hold you, t support you anymore. & th person who's going t spend th rest of your life with you will be your partner, your lover.
At some point of time, you would realise that your parents won't be there with you nd that you;'d turn t someone else for comfort. It's not that you're no longer close t your parents, just that you've found someone t share th rest of your life with whn they're gone...
For me, I know you'd be th one with me through this lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top