0

Fuming mad

Don't come & act like saint when you're just another devil.
D you know karma points? Of all people I thought you'd know it best, since you've take a walk at th entrance at hell.
But you're actg as stupid as th rest.
I used t think selfish human is th most despicable kind. You just taught me that actually hypocrites AND selfish ones r th worst.
Cmon, wht d you get out of hurting others verbally? Speaking in a nice tone but saying all th bad things doesn't make it better.
If you rlly cared, you wouldn't curse th person. If you rlly cared, you wouldn't pop by just t say those hurtful words. If you rlly cared, you'd be thinking of how t help & not how t conceal what's happened.
Oh I forgot. You d care. About yourself & your own fucking ass. Other people & their feelings doesn't matter t you whn you & your interests r at stake. Go on, go ahead & kiss th backside of th arrogant ones.
I don't fucking care. Srsly I'm ashamed t be be related t you. Your selfishness & hypocrisy disgust me. Especially whn you know what it's like t be in our position. Especially whn you once needed those care & encouragement & attention. & how dare you fucking deny us of it now.
KARMA, you know, KARMA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top