0

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Aloha darlings!!! Prolly no one rlly clicks on my blog on th first day of new year. Hahaha. But I figured it'd be a good thing t have a new post w my face here somewhr between end of 2010 & start of 2011:D
Anwy, this's a scheduled post luh. If you still don't geddit.
Im prolly over at Mary'darling 's place counting down w my girlies & other friends!
How about you! R you sitting @ home, eyes glued t th screen & doing nothing? Get up & out t party for a lil! It's a SPANKING NEW YEAR DUDE!!
2010 has treated me fairly, TBH.
I lost my most precious gadget, got a lil crisis @ home, & nearly lost a precious r/s.
Come t think of it, 2010 hasn't been treating me very well?!
Okay, Im thankful it's ending!! I hope 2011 will serve & treat me well. With a life full of candies & of a bed of roses.
I've cried enough tears in 2010 & I wnna paint 2011 w laughter & only tears of joy. Please be nice t me, 2011!

Okey dokey. Hope everyone HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!!!!
MUACKS TO ALL LOVELIES:D:D:D:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top